Eric Lefkofsky was raised in Southfield, Michigan. He sttended the University of Michigan and graduated in 1991 with honors. He received his Juris Doctor in 1993 at the University of Michigan Law School. He owns many corporations and businesses. One is particularly outstanding as it focuses on bettering his community. It is called the Lefkofsy Foundation, which was established in 2006, as a charitable trust. The foundation has a sole purpose of supporting charitable, scientific and educational organizations and causes around the world. The Lefkofsky Foundation has helped to fund well over fifty organizations to date.
Mr. Eric Lefkofsky is the inventor of a concept called “Accelerated Disruption” The definition of this is when business developement is moving at the speed of the next technological advancement. According to Mr. Lefkofsky there are critical startup concepts such as:
1. Promoting an idea in the face of industry and investor resistance.
2. Choosing the right industries to innovate.
3. Understanding the concept of pain in an industry and turning it into a competitive advantage.
4.Getting the best out of your people through smart automation.
These are just a few of the intelligent ideas that Mr. Lefkofsky has on the edge of inventing and incorporating new ideas and putting them into motion.He has started many differnet businesses over the years and here are a few of the ones he started and founded.
1. In February 2005, Lefkofsky and Keywell created a freight logistics company called Echo Global Logistics.
2. In June 2006, Lefkofsky and Keywell founded MediaBank, a media-buying technology company.
3.In January 2007, Lefkofsky co-founded and provided $1,000,000 in funding for ThePoint.com
4. In February 2010, Lefkofsky and Keywell announced their new firm called Lightbank with plans to develop new companies in the Chicago area.
5. In August 2013, Lefkofsky became CEO of Groupon.
6 In July 2014, Lefkofsky co-founded Uptake, LLC.
7. In November of 2015, Lefkofsky stepped down as CEO of Groupon and resumed his role as chairman click here.
As the well rounded man that Eric is, he serves as a Trustee of Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. He is also Chairman of the Board of Trustee’s of Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
As is obvious, Eric of website, Eric is a highly intelligent man who brings a lot of brilliance no matter where he goes and what he puts his hands on turns to a perfected success.